Sunday, January 14, 2018

Uber Frugal Month: Day 13

Saturday was misty but not really raining, which was great! The cloud cover stayed low, though, robbing us of vista views. We spent the day exploring some of the urban areas of Bellingham, researching possible locations in the city for our move, and walking miles and miles along the urban trails that track along the seaside.

Today's UFM post doesn't compute for me at all, although I am sure it does for many others.
Today’s mantra: I refuse to waste my money on the notion that there’s something wrong with how I naturally look.
Today’s action: Go for a day without wearing makeup (or wearing less makeup). Note the time and money you’d save if you did this everyday. More importantly, how do you feel knowing you’re owning your own natural, awesome beauty?
Not counting a shower, it takes me less than 10 minutes to leave the house. I only wear tinted SPF 25 moisturizer and mascara. My hair is down or in a ponytail -- no fancy hair products and I cut it myself. I am definitely a jeans and tshirt chick, and most of those come from the thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment